Monday 18 January 2010

The National Blood Service Success!

Hi all,

I just wanted to blog quickly about the amazing success of the blood drive that is happening on Friday. With only a small amount of publicity as I was planning on promoting it more heavily this week the blood drive is fully booked up. All appointments and reserve appointments have been taken and we are having to turn people away on the phone.

I'm really sorry to all of you who want to donate and havent been able to get an appointment this time, I always knew it would be popular but I didn't realise it would take off quite as quickly as this one.

The next scheduled drive at the beggining of the summer term but I am going to try really hard to get another one this term.

Thanks to everyone who is doing something amazing and giving blood!




No comments:

Post a Comment