Monday 22 March 2010

Re-Election sucess!

Hi everyone,

hope all is well, just a quick blog to say that I was re-elected as your Vice President Welfare this weekend. I can't wait to get stuck back in and really make some change over the next 16 months.

Thank you so much for the support that you have all shown me once again! I really do take this responsibility very seriously.

To find out about my brand new manfiesto check out my website http://www.johnnydavis.co.uk/. If you have any ideas / projects or suggestions on projects or issues you want me to tackle during my second term of office then please get in contact (details on the right hand coloumn of the blog).

For now it is back to work for me, i'm hoping to have a few days off over Easter to recover but in the meantime keep protecting your welfare with a Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment